*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
ALL CONTENTS ARE IN ENGLISH, EXCEPT BOX AND MANUAL ARE IN THAI. THEREFORE, THE BOX AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL WILL BE EXCLUDED IN ORDER TO SAVE THE SHIPPING COST.
DISC(s): 1 CD
Eidos Interactive, one of the worlds leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, announces that Championship Manager 4, the latest instalment in the record-breaking series of football management computer games, will be released in February 2003 on PC CD. The game is currently being developed by Sports Interactive.
Sports Interactive are delighted to announce information regarding our forthcoming game, Championship Manager 4, and end some of the speculation of whats going to be in it. Were very excited with what will be our best game yet, with loads of features that the fans of the series have been crying out for being added, and lots of old favourites in there as well, says Miles Jacobson, managing director of Sports Interactive. Championship Manager 4 will be the closest anyone has ever got to replicating the job of a football manager, a job that every football fan out there would love to do.
Championship Manager 4 is the next generation of football management games, offering more players, leagues and competitions than any other title. For the first time ever in the series, Championship Manager 4 features a real-time 2D match engine enabling you to make tactical decisions as the action unfolds. Watch the whole ninety minutes in real time or choose to view crucial match highlights.
In addition, this version introduces a whole host of new management options and features to offer an unparalleled level of detail. Championship Manager 4 provides the option to fully customise the training of your team, enabling managers to assign specific schedules. Other new additions include an enhanced contract negotiation system, a more efficient, easier to use network game option and totally skinable interface. Developed in close association with former Republic of Ireland and Liverpool star Ray Houghton to guarantee ultimate realism, Championship Manager 4 is the greatest leap the series has ever taken!
Minimum System Requirement
* Pentium II 400 MHz or equivalent
* 128 MB RAM
* 8X CD-ROM
* 8 MB VRAM Supports DirectX 8.0 Compatible
* Sound Card All Magor DirectX 8.0 Compatible
* Keyboard and Mouse
Shipping & Returns
- All items will be shipped to you from Thailand
- We ship via "Registered Airmail"
- Items will be shipped within 72 hours after payment cleared.
- It usually takes approximately 10-14 business days to receive order, depends on postal process.
- Buyers are responsible for additional, Customs fees and Duty for importation (if any). We ONLY handle the shipping to you. We send the item as a gift for you to avoid any duty.
Return and Exchange
- We have no refund policy.
- Exchange are only required for defective products reported within 7 days upon receipt.
- Buyer is required to return the item at his own cost.
- Shipping and handling charge are non-refundable.
- Please contact us within one month, if you did not receive items.